Real estate management
Comprehensive services from iHomes.
iHomes offers comprehensive services in the field of sale and rental of real estate, including subsequent management and care of the building.
Count on us
If you want to develop your business in the Czech Republic and plan to invest in real estate – our company will take all the organizational tasks. You can rely on our experience and professionalism. The iHomes property management service consists of specialized and professional assistance to owners of residential and commercial buildings of any size and purpose for those who want to have a regular and steady income from property rental.
This service will be relevant to those who:
- own property in the Czech Republic or plan to buy it as an investment
- they plan to do business in Europe and want to have a stable rental income
- have little time to manage their investments or do not have a permanent residence in the Czech Republic
Carrying out market analysis and market prices for rental property
The iHomes analytics department will help you set the optimal price so you can rent your property at the most convenient terms for you.
Our lawyers will assist you in concluding all real estate transactions. With iHomes you can count on:
- detailed knowledge of your situation and requirements
- preparation of necessary contracts – lease, purchase, sale, contracts on the transfer of membership in a housing cooperative, contract on the transfer of ownership rights, etc.
- drafting a contract for safekeeping of funds and documents with a lawyer
- representation in court (if necessary)
Performing work on the selection of the tenant
We will find tenants that fully meet your requirements in the shortest possible time, we will place ads on all popular property advertising portals, we will arrange tours to the apartment.
Technical management and solution of issues related to the operation of the building
- regular monitoring of the condition of the property
- providing ongoing maintenance
- communication with service providers
- payment of fees
- security controls
- visit the assembly of unit owners
Financial and landlord management
- bookkeeping and tax records
- regulation of financial issues between tenant and property owner
- checking electricity bills
- solving debt issues with lawyers
iHomes experts quickly solve all rental issues, save your time, optimize operating costs, and ensure transactions are legally correct.